Thursday, April 19, 2012

Almost There

It is 5:30 in the morning and I just slept for 8 hours!(Chris is still sleeping)   I have so much to share about this amazing city.  The people of Seoul are like none we have ever met.  They are kind, compassionate, polite, and above all beautiful people inside and out.  Chris and I are constantly in awe of this city and its people.  I will be doing an extensive post on this later... it deserves way more time and concentration than I can dedicate to it now.

We met up with 3 other couples for dinner last night at a place called the Coex.  Its a hugh shopping mall, kind of reminds me of the Eaton Center in Toronto.  It was so nice sharing stories and learning about their experiences.  It's also nice knowing that we are not in this alone and that there are people here in Seoul to help us along on our journey.

So, in 5 hours our 3 1/2 year journey to get Ty will be over... He will be ours!  As I write this my heart is pounding.  It the craziest feeling knowing that our lives are about to change forever in the best way possible.  I envision this meeting going well (let's hope I'm right) and Ty being this happy go lucky little dude!  We have so many plans for this weekend in Seoul with him.  We want to take him to the zoo, some of the many parks, the river walk, and the markets.

So for now I say goodbye as a family of 3, my next post we will be a family of 4 and we will be complete!  We love you Libby Lu...we are off to get your baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment