Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TRAVEL CALL

Ty Ty Special Guy is coming home!!!  

Dates: 
  • Visa Appointment/Issued:  April 10th at 8:00 am in Seoul (13 hours ahead of us)
  • TRAVEL CALL:  April 10th, 9:45 am
  • Travel dates:  April 17th-24th
We don't have our itinerary yet, probably will have it on Thursday.  We are thinking we will have a Seoul city tour on 4/19 and get custody of Ty on 4/20.  Then spend a few days in Seoul with Ty before we fly home. 
Chris and I are very excited to go to Seoul and learn about Ty's birthplace.  Libby will be staying home with my mom, Mimi.  She is equally excited because she knows she will be spoiled!

I promise I will make posts while I'm in Korea... when I'm not busy chasing around a toddler! 
Please pray for safe travels and that Ty adjusts well to his new family. 

Libby wrote a note for us to take to Ty...so adorable!

 Our Family...Ty, Dad, Mom, Libby and Reg
 I love you ty ty.  I am you big sister. I love you. You are going to have a different mom and dad!
 Our letter to our Foster Mom translated by my neighbor
Same letter in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment