Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 Months and counting...

I so want to post a picture of little Ty...he is so stinking cute!  Yesterday we got an update on him with 3 new photos.  He now weighs 19. 3 lbs., is rolling over, creeping and starting to sit up unassisted.  He is growing up without us and it is really starting to break our hearts.  The pictures they sent have him both smiling and laughing.  I printed them out and Libby immediately took them.  Libby is going to be such a great big sister.  She told me today that she wished daddy and I could go get Tyler tomorrow so he could spend the summer with us...how cute is that?  Speaking of Libby, our baby girl turns 5 tomorrow, where does the time go?  She is having a big birthday party on Saturday with all her little preschool friends.  We are having a bouncer, bubble blower, tattoo and face painting station... Should be tons of fun!  I'll post pics after the big event.  
As for any new news on when we get to go to Korea to get Ty, none!  I check the mailbox daily for any paperwork from the government but everyday I am disappointed.  It's like watching paint dry... only this takes ten times longer!  
Next Sunday my girlfriends from tennis are throwing Lib and I a little shower in honor of Ty.  It will be nice to get together with my friends to celebrate Ty. 

Happy 5th Birthday Libby!

No comments:

Post a Comment